Saturday, May 4, 2024

In this Forest all Problems become beautiful Birds


 I'm a little late, but at the end of April, 2 years ago I came back to the Nature Tales label after a 3 year break with “In this Forest all of your Problems become beautiful Birds”.

Markus (released as Respira) & Jakob (released as Ishtadi) contacted me in 2019 with a request for a contribution to their mix series. Nature Tales is based in Copenhagen. The two of them had spent some time in India and shortly afterwards started the label for various activities, their own releases, vibroacoustic, party series, soundscapes for yoga, etc. etc. That offers enough space for its own post. I was in a difficult personal situation at the time and the offer, the first of its kind at the time, was a good way to find distraction. I had recently started uploading my own mixes to SoundCloud and was pleased that there were actually people interested in it. In the end it was a double release at the end of 2019. I will definitely report on this later. As a result, there was always a lively exchange, many labels also released their music on tapes, so through the purchase I came into contact with some artists (Renan Rodriguez/Folest, Anthony Asher Yates/Balsam, Tom Lievens/Atmøsphäre), who I in turn recommended it for subsequent mixes on Nature Tales. I felt like an unofficial member of the label these days. I am still connected to them both today and very grateful. I think they got the ball rolling for all the following mixes I did for Deep Breakfast Series, Amateur Exotic, Dug up the Bongo, LYL Radio, Ambient Memory for Radio Grafhit, Ingrown Records (Aura Borealis), EMC - Atmospheres, & HOC Radio was then allowed to design.


In 2022 I spent some time in medical rehab and had enough time in my free time to concentrate more on my mixes again. At the same time I also had a request from Francesco Piunti for a mix for his successful Deep Breakfast series and so 2022 turned out to be, in my opinion, a good year for Echo and Rauschen. More about that at a later date.


My first mix for Nature Tales, “Tropical Mysteries”, a title I borrowed from an Atmøsphäre track, went pretty well for a newcomer I thought & so returning 3 years later felt pretty normal and natural and logical .


"Whenever I go into a forest: 
I experience relief, always. 
And usually new paths open up. 
Healing is also possible"


Poems by:

Jean-Michel Jarre I Atmøsphäre I Shuta Yasukochi & Carlos Ferreira I Yoyu I 

Heavenchord & Infinity Dots I Adzuki I Luna Monk I 태양이 내 얼굴에 입맞춤 I Zensō I WINDMILL
A I O N I N:L:E I Corben I Respira & Atmøsphäre I Halftribe I Amanita Phalloides & Heavenchord
Future Zen I Gates of Siam I Bubble Keiki I Heavenchord I Lorenz Weber & Å Asher-Yates

Lindsheaven Virtual Plaza I Atmøsphäre & Balsam I H-M O



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dynamic Curve

  Another Ed Ball post today to keep the thread going. The World Wide Web doesn't provide much information (anymore) if you want to find...