Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Say Hello


Say goodbye, say hello. What is the correct way to say hello?

Is there a way?

This blog actually only exists to finally give my two cents from time to time

to add to the wonderful blogs by Adam Swiss Turner & Khayem.

I've been following the inspiring posts on Ban Ban Ton Ton for some time now.

There have also been guest contributions from Adam Turner here again and again. That he also has a blog,

and have been doing this since 2010 (!), I only realized it a few weeks ago.

During the weeks I was recovering from a bicycle accident, I did it every day

Read this wonderful, inspiring blog and the good man has grown quite fond of me in such a short time. Or as Adam Turner himself once said about someone:

A man after my own heart.

A blog about life and music, and more. Inspiring, stimulating, and that's it,

What can make a blog so valuable.

Trying to remember and picking out music you haven't heard in ages.

And suddenly they all come back, the images from the old life.


I will never be able to write in such an inspiring, entertaining, warm-hearted way,

like these two do almost daily with their blogs.


But, one or two records, one or two valuable (for me) books,

will appear here from time to time, as a supplement to my Instagram posts.


I'm not familiar with the matter,

Errors are likely.

We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dynamic Curve

  Another Ed Ball post today to keep the thread going. The World Wide Web doesn't provide much information (anymore) if you want to find...